Show Leagues
Finished
Ligue 1
  • Date: 03/12/2019
  • KO: 19:00
  • Ref: Clement Turpin

Bordeaux

  • D
  • W
  • D
  • W
  • W

6 - 0

(HT : 2 - 0)

  • Venue
    Nouveau Stade Bordeaux

Nimes

  • D
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • D

Match Commentary

No News found

Simulation

There is a 20.3% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Bordeaux, at 70.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Nîmes who have a 9.6% chance. In simulation wins, Nîmes upsets Bordeaux by averaging 8.3 shots and 3.1 shots on goal. They average 1.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Bordeaux 2.1 to Nîmes 0.6.

Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 16 13 0 3 35 9 26 39
2 Marseille 17 10 4 3 25 19 6 34
3 Lille 17 8 4 5 21 15 6 28
4 Rennes 16 8 3 5 22 17 5 27
5 Bordeaux 17 7 5 5 28 20 8 26
6 Nantes 17 8 2 7 15 16 -1 26
7 Lyon 17 7 4 6 28 16 12 25
8 Saint-Etienne 17 7 4 6 21 23 -2 25
9 Reims 16 6 6 4 14 9 5 24
10 Montpellier 17 6 6 5 21 17 4 24
11 Monaco 16 7 3 6 26 25 1 24
12 Angers 17 7 3 7 20 23 -3 24
13 Nice 17 7 2 8 25 27 -2 23
14 Brest 17 5 6 6 21 20 1 21
15 Strasbourg 17 6 3 8 20 23 -3 21
16 Dijon 17 4 4 9 11 19 -8 16
17 Amiens SC 16 4 4 8 19 31 -12 16
18 Metz 17 3 6 8 14 25 -11 15
19 Nimes 16 2 6 8 12 28 -16 12
20 Toulouse 17 3 3 11 19 35 -16 12
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 8 7 0 1 20 2 18 21
2 Marseille 9 6 2 1 14 8 6 20
3 Lille 9 7 2 0 16 4 12 23
4 Rennes 8 5 1 2 14 10 4 16
5 Bordeaux 8 4 2 2 15 6 9 14
6 Nantes 9 6 1 2 9 5 4 19
7 Lyon 8 3 2 3 11 5 6 11
8 Saint-Etienne 8 3 4 1 11 7 4 13
9 Reims 9 3 5 1 8 4 4 14
10 Montpellier 9 6 1 2 15 8 7 19
11 Monaco 8 5 1 2 19 13 6 16
12 Angers 9 6 1 2 15 6 9 19
13 Nice 9 5 2 2 17 12 5 17
14 Brest 9 4 4 1 15 6 9 16
15 Strasbourg 9 5 2 2 16 11 5 17
16 Dijon 8 3 3 2 8 8 0 12
17 Amiens SC 7 3 1 3 9 12 -3 10
18 Metz 8 2 3 3 10 10 0 9
19 Nimes 7 2 2 3 7 9 -2 8
20 Toulouse 8 3 0 5 9 13 -4 9
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 8 6 0 2 15 7 8 18
2 Marseille 8 4 2 2 11 11 0 14
3 Lille 8 1 2 5 5 11 -6 5
4 Rennes 8 3 2 3 8 7 1 11
5 Bordeaux 9 3 3 3 13 14 -1 12
6 Nantes 8 2 1 5 6 11 -5 7
7 Lyon 9 4 2 3 17 11 6 14
8 Saint-Etienne 9 4 0 5 10 16 -6 12
9 Reims 7 3 1 3 6 5 1 10
10 Montpellier 8 0 5 3 6 9 -3 5
11 Monaco 8 2 2 4 7 12 -5 8
12 Angers 8 1 2 5 5 17 -12 5
13 Nice 8 2 0 6 8 15 -7 6
14 Brest 8 1 2 5 6 14 -8 5
15 Strasbourg 8 1 1 6 4 12 -8 4
16 Dijon 9 1 1 7 3 11 -8 4
17 Amiens SC 9 1 3 5 10 19 -9 6
18 Metz 9 1 3 5 4 15 -11 6
19 Nimes 9 0 4 5 5 19 -14 4
20 Toulouse 9 0 3 6 10 22 -12 3
H2H Comparison
03.12.2019 Bordeaux Nimes 6:0
Bordeaux - Last 5 games
15.12.2019 Bordeaux Strasbourg
08.12.2019 Marseille Bordeaux 3:1
30.11.2019 Reims Bordeaux 1:1
24.11.2019 Bordeaux Monaco 2:1
08.11.2019 Nice Bordeaux 1:1
Nimes - Last 5 games
14.12.2019 Nimes Nantes 0:1
06.12.2019 Nimes Lyon 0:4
30.11.2019 Nimes Metz 1:1
23.11.2019 Angers Nimes 1:0
09.11.2019 Strasbourg Nimes 4:1
Markets Probability % Odds Value
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 16 13 0 3 35 9 26 39
2 Marseille 17 10 4 3 25 19 6 34
3 Lille 17 8 4 5 21 15 6 28
4 Rennes 16 8 3 5 22 17 5 27
5 Bordeaux 17 7 5 5 28 20 8 26
6 Nantes 17 8 2 7 15 16 -1 26
7 Lyon 17 7 4 6 28 16 12 25
8 Saint-Etienne 17 7 4 6 21 23 -2 25
9 Reims 16 6 6 4 14 9 5 24
10 Montpellier 17 6 6 5 21 17 4 24
11 Monaco 16 7 3 6 26 25 1 24
12 Angers 17 7 3 7 20 23 -3 24
13 Nice 17 7 2 8 25 27 -2 23
14 Brest 17 5 6 6 21 20 1 21
15 Strasbourg 17 6 3 8 20 23 -3 21
16 Dijon 17 4 4 9 11 19 -8 16
17 Amiens SC 16 4 4 8 19 31 -12 16
18 Metz 17 3 6 8 14 25 -11 15
19 Nimes 16 2 6 8 12 28 -16 12
20 Toulouse 17 3 3 11 19 35 -16 12
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 8 7 0 1 20 2 18 21
2 Marseille 9 6 2 1 14 8 6 20
3 Lille 9 7 2 0 16 4 12 23
4 Rennes 8 5 1 2 14 10 4 16
5 Bordeaux 8 4 2 2 15 6 9 14
6 Nantes 9 6 1 2 9 5 4 19
7 Lyon 8 3 2 3 11 5 6 11
8 Saint-Etienne 8 3 4 1 11 7 4 13
9 Reims 9 3 5 1 8 4 4 14
10 Montpellier 9 6 1 2 15 8 7 19
11 Monaco 8 5 1 2 19 13 6 16
12 Angers 9 6 1 2 15 6 9 19
13 Nice 9 5 2 2 17 12 5 17
14 Brest 9 4 4 1 15 6 9 16
15 Strasbourg 9 5 2 2 16 11 5 17
16 Dijon 8 3 3 2 8 8 0 12
17 Amiens SC 7 3 1 3 9 12 -3 10
18 Metz 8 2 3 3 10 10 0 9
19 Nimes 7 2 2 3 7 9 -2 8
20 Toulouse 8 3 0 5 9 13 -4 9
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 8 6 0 2 15 7 8 18
2 Marseille 8 4 2 2 11 11 0 14
3 Lille 8 1 2 5 5 11 -6 5
4 Rennes 8 3 2 3 8 7 1 11
5 Bordeaux 9 3 3 3 13 14 -1 12
6 Nantes 8 2 1 5 6 11 -5 7
7 Lyon 9 4 2 3 17 11 6 14
8 Saint-Etienne 9 4 0 5 10 16 -6 12
9 Reims 7 3 1 3 6 5 1 10
10 Montpellier 8 0 5 3 6 9 -3 5
11 Monaco 8 2 2 4 7 12 -5 8
12 Angers 8 1 2 5 5 17 -12 5
13 Nice 8 2 0 6 8 15 -7 6
14 Brest 8 1 2 5 6 14 -8 5
15 Strasbourg 8 1 1 6 4 12 -8 4
16 Dijon 9 1 1 7 3 11 -8 4
17 Amiens SC 9 1 3 5 10 19 -9 6
18 Metz 9 1 3 5 4 15 -11 6
19 Nimes 9 0 4 5 5 19 -14 4
20 Toulouse 9 0 3 6 10 22 -12 3
H2H Comparison
03.12.2019 Bordeaux Nimes 6:0
Bordeaux - Last 5 games
15.12.2019 Bordeaux Strasbourg
08.12.2019 Marseille Bordeaux 3:1
30.11.2019 Reims Bordeaux 1:1
24.11.2019 Bordeaux Monaco 2:1
08.11.2019 Nice Bordeaux 1:1
Nimes - Last 5 games
14.12.2019 Nimes Nantes 0:1
06.12.2019 Nimes Lyon 0:4
30.11.2019 Nimes Metz 1:1
23.11.2019 Angers Nimes 1:0
09.11.2019 Strasbourg Nimes 4:1