Show Leagues
Finished
Ligue 1
  • Date: 03/12/2019
  • KO: 19:00
  • Ref: Jérôme Brisard

Brest

  • L
  • D
  • L
  • L

5 - 0

(HT : 2 - 0)

  • Venue
    Stade Francis Le Ble

Strasbourg

  • L
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • W
No commentary available

No News found

Simulation

There is a 31.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Brest, at 37.6%, are solid favorites to beat Strasbourg who have a 30.8% chance. In simulation wins, Strasbourg upsets Brest by averaging 10.7 shots and 3.7 shots on goal. They average 1.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Brest 1.1 to Strasbourg 1.0.

Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 16 13 0 3 35 9 26 39
2 Marseille 16 9 4 3 22 18 4 31
3 Lille 17 8 4 5 21 15 6 28
4 Rennes 16 8 3 5 22 17 5 27
5 Bordeaux 16 7 5 4 27 17 10 26
6 Lyon 17 7 4 6 28 16 12 25
7 Saint-Etienne 16 7 4 5 20 20 0 25
8 Montpellier 17 6 6 5 21 17 4 24
9 Monaco 16 7 3 6 26 25 1 24
10 Angers 17 7 3 7 20 23 -3 24
11 Nantes 16 7 2 7 14 16 -2 23
12 Nice 17 7 2 8 25 27 -2 23
13 Reims 15 5 6 4 11 8 3 21
14 Brest 17 5 6 6 21 20 1 21
15 Strasbourg 17 6 3 8 20 23 -3 21
16 Dijon 16 4 4 8 11 18 -7 16
17 Amiens SC 16 4 4 8 19 31 -12 16
18 Metz 17 3 6 8 14 25 -11 15
19 Nimes 16 2 6 8 12 28 -16 12
20 Toulouse 17 3 3 11 19 35 -16 12
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 8 7 0 1 20 2 18 21
2 Marseille 8 5 2 1 11 7 4 17
3 Lille 9 7 2 0 16 4 12 23
4 Rennes 8 5 1 2 14 10 4 16
5 Bordeaux 8 4 2 2 15 6 9 14
6 Lyon 8 3 2 3 11 5 6 11
7 Saint-Etienne 8 3 4 1 11 7 4 13
8 Montpellier 9 6 1 2 15 8 7 19
9 Monaco 8 5 1 2 19 13 6 16
10 Angers 9 6 1 2 15 6 9 19
11 Nantes 8 5 1 2 8 5 3 16
12 Nice 9 5 2 2 17 12 5 17
13 Reims 8 2 5 1 5 3 2 11
14 Brest 9 4 4 1 15 6 9 16
15 Strasbourg 9 5 2 2 16 11 5 17
16 Dijon 8 3 3 2 8 8 0 12
17 Amiens SC 7 3 1 3 9 12 -3 10
18 Metz 8 2 3 3 10 10 0 9
19 Nimes 7 2 2 3 7 9 -2 8
20 Toulouse 8 3 0 5 9 13 -4 9
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 8 6 0 2 15 7 8 18
2 Marseille 8 4 2 2 11 11 0 14
3 Lille 8 1 2 5 5 11 -6 5
4 Rennes 8 3 2 3 8 7 1 11
5 Bordeaux 8 3 3 2 12 11 1 12
6 Lyon 9 4 2 3 17 11 6 14
7 Saint-Etienne 8 4 0 4 9 13 -4 12
8 Montpellier 8 0 5 3 6 9 -3 5
9 Monaco 8 2 2 4 7 12 -5 8
10 Angers 8 1 2 5 5 17 -12 5
11 Nantes 8 2 1 5 6 11 -5 7
12 Nice 8 2 0 6 8 15 -7 6
13 Reims 7 3 1 3 6 5 1 10
14 Brest 8 1 2 5 6 14 -8 5
15 Strasbourg 8 1 1 6 4 12 -8 4
16 Dijon 8 1 1 6 3 10 -7 4
17 Amiens SC 9 1 3 5 10 19 -9 6
18 Metz 9 1 3 5 4 15 -11 6
19 Nimes 9 0 4 5 5 19 -14 4
20 Toulouse 9 0 3 6 10 22 -12 3
H2H Comparison
15.10.2016 Brest Strasbourg 5:0
03.12.2019 Brest Strasbourg 2:1
Brest - Last 5 games
06.12.2019 Lille Brest 1:0
29.11.2019 Marseille Brest 2:1
23.11.2019 Brest Nantes 1:1
09.11.2019 Brest Paris SG 1:2
02.11.2019 Amiens SC Brest 1:0
Strasbourg - Last 5 games
07.12.2019 Strasbourg Toulouse 4:2
30.11.2019 Strasbourg Lyon 1:2
23.11.2019 Amiens SC Strasbourg 0:4
09.11.2019 Strasbourg Nimes 4:1
02.11.2019 Angers Strasbourg 1:0
Markets Probability % Odds Value
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 16 13 0 3 35 9 26 39
2 Marseille 16 9 4 3 22 18 4 31
3 Lille 17 8 4 5 21 15 6 28
4 Rennes 16 8 3 5 22 17 5 27
5 Bordeaux 16 7 5 4 27 17 10 26
6 Lyon 17 7 4 6 28 16 12 25
7 Saint-Etienne 16 7 4 5 20 20 0 25
8 Montpellier 17 6 6 5 21 17 4 24
9 Monaco 16 7 3 6 26 25 1 24
10 Angers 17 7 3 7 20 23 -3 24
11 Nantes 16 7 2 7 14 16 -2 23
12 Nice 17 7 2 8 25 27 -2 23
13 Reims 15 5 6 4 11 8 3 21
14 Brest 17 5 6 6 21 20 1 21
15 Strasbourg 17 6 3 8 20 23 -3 21
16 Dijon 16 4 4 8 11 18 -7 16
17 Amiens SC 16 4 4 8 19 31 -12 16
18 Metz 17 3 6 8 14 25 -11 15
19 Nimes 16 2 6 8 12 28 -16 12
20 Toulouse 17 3 3 11 19 35 -16 12
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 8 7 0 1 20 2 18 21
2 Marseille 8 5 2 1 11 7 4 17
3 Lille 9 7 2 0 16 4 12 23
4 Rennes 8 5 1 2 14 10 4 16
5 Bordeaux 8 4 2 2 15 6 9 14
6 Lyon 8 3 2 3 11 5 6 11
7 Saint-Etienne 8 3 4 1 11 7 4 13
8 Montpellier 9 6 1 2 15 8 7 19
9 Monaco 8 5 1 2 19 13 6 16
10 Angers 9 6 1 2 15 6 9 19
11 Nantes 8 5 1 2 8 5 3 16
12 Nice 9 5 2 2 17 12 5 17
13 Reims 8 2 5 1 5 3 2 11
14 Brest 9 4 4 1 15 6 9 16
15 Strasbourg 9 5 2 2 16 11 5 17
16 Dijon 8 3 3 2 8 8 0 12
17 Amiens SC 7 3 1 3 9 12 -3 10
18 Metz 8 2 3 3 10 10 0 9
19 Nimes 7 2 2 3 7 9 -2 8
20 Toulouse 8 3 0 5 9 13 -4 9
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 8 6 0 2 15 7 8 18
2 Marseille 8 4 2 2 11 11 0 14
3 Lille 8 1 2 5 5 11 -6 5
4 Rennes 8 3 2 3 8 7 1 11
5 Bordeaux 8 3 3 2 12 11 1 12
6 Lyon 9 4 2 3 17 11 6 14
7 Saint-Etienne 8 4 0 4 9 13 -4 12
8 Montpellier 8 0 5 3 6 9 -3 5
9 Monaco 8 2 2 4 7 12 -5 8
10 Angers 8 1 2 5 5 17 -12 5
11 Nantes 8 2 1 5 6 11 -5 7
12 Nice 8 2 0 6 8 15 -7 6
13 Reims 7 3 1 3 6 5 1 10
14 Brest 8 1 2 5 6 14 -8 5
15 Strasbourg 8 1 1 6 4 12 -8 4
16 Dijon 8 1 1 6 3 10 -7 4
17 Amiens SC 9 1 3 5 10 19 -9 6
18 Metz 9 1 3 5 4 15 -11 6
19 Nimes 9 0 4 5 5 19 -14 4
20 Toulouse 9 0 3 6 10 22 -12 3
H2H Comparison
15.10.2016 Brest Strasbourg 5:0
03.12.2019 Brest Strasbourg 2:1
Brest - Last 5 games
06.12.2019 Lille Brest 1:0
29.11.2019 Marseille Brest 2:1
23.11.2019 Brest Nantes 1:1
09.11.2019 Brest Paris SG 1:2
02.11.2019 Amiens SC Brest 1:0
Strasbourg - Last 5 games
07.12.2019 Strasbourg Toulouse 4:2
30.11.2019 Strasbourg Lyon 1:2
23.11.2019 Amiens SC Strasbourg 0:4
09.11.2019 Strasbourg Nimes 4:1
02.11.2019 Angers Strasbourg 1:0