FC Cologne LineUps
Finished
Bundesliga
  • Date: 18/10/2020
  • KO: 15:30
  • Ref: Sven Jablonski, Martin Thomsen, Marcel Unger

FC Cologne

  • L
  • L
  • L
  • W

1 - 1

(HT : 0 - 1)

  • Venue
    Rhein Energie Stadion

Eintracht Frankfurt

  • L
  • W
  • W
  • D
  • W
No commentary available

No News found

Simulation

There is a 25.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Eintracht Frankfurt, at 52.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Koln who have just a 22.5% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Eintracht Frankfurt 1.9 to Koln 1.2. In simulation wins, Koln upsets Eintracht Frankfurt by averaging 10.4 shots and 5.1 shots on goal. They average 2.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses.

Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 RB Leipzig 5 4 1 0 12 3 9 13
2 Bayern Munich 5 4 0 1 22 8 14 12
3 Borussia Dortmund 5 4 0 1 11 2 9 12
4 Stuttgart 5 2 2 1 10 6 4 8
5 Borussia Monchengladb 5 2 2 1 8 8 0 8
6 Werder Bremen 5 2 2 1 7 7 0 8
7 Eintracht Frankfurt 5 2 2 1 7 9 -2 8
8 Hoffenheim 5 2 1 2 9 7 2 7
9 Augsburg 4 2 1 1 5 3 2 7
10 Wolfsburg 5 1 4 0 4 3 1 7
11 Union Berlin 5 1 3 1 8 6 2 6
12 Bayer Leverkusen 4 1 3 0 3 2 1 6
13 Freiburg 5 1 3 1 6 9 -3 6
14 Arminia Bielefeld 5 1 1 3 4 8 -4 4
15 Hertha Berlin 5 1 0 4 9 12 -3 3
16 FC Cologne 5 0 2 3 5 9 -4 2
17 Schalke 04 5 0 1 4 2 19 -17 1
18 Mainz 05 5 0 0 5 4 15 -11 0
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 RB Leipzig 3 3 0 0 9 2 7 9
2 Bayern Munich 3 3 0 0 17 3 14 9
3 Borussia Dortmund 3 3 0 0 10 0 10 9
4 Stuttgart 3 0 2 1 4 5 -1 2
5 Borussia Monchengladb 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
6 Werder Bremen 3 1 1 1 3 5 -2 4
7 Eintracht Frankfurt 2 1 1 0 3 2 1 4
8 Hoffenheim 2 1 0 1 4 2 2 3
9 Augsburg 2 1 0 1 2 2 0 3
10 Wolfsburg 3 1 2 0 2 1 1 5
11 Union Berlin 3 1 1 1 6 4 2 4
12 Bayer Leverkusen 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1
13 Freiburg 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
14 Arminia Bielefeld 2 1 0 1 2 4 -2 3
15 Hertha Berlin 2 0 0 2 1 5 -4 0
16 FC Cologne 3 0 1 2 4 7 -3 1
17 Schalke 04 2 0 1 1 2 4 -2 1
18 Mainz 05 3 0 0 3 3 8 -5 0
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 RB Leipzig 2 1 1 0 3 1 2 4
2 Bayern Munich 2 1 0 1 5 5 0 3
3 Borussia Dortmund 2 1 0 1 1 2 -1 3
4 Stuttgart 2 2 0 0 6 1 5 6
5 Borussia Monchengladb 3 2 0 1 6 6 0 6
6 Werder Bremen 2 1 1 0 4 2 2 4
7 Eintracht Frankfurt 3 1 1 1 4 7 -3 4
8 Hoffenheim 3 1 1 1 5 5 0 4
9 Augsburg 2 1 1 0 3 1 2 4
10 Wolfsburg 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
11 Union Berlin 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
12 Bayer Leverkusen 3 1 2 0 2 1 1 5
13 Freiburg 3 1 1 1 4 7 -3 4
14 Arminia Bielefeld 3 0 1 2 2 4 -2 1
15 Hertha Berlin 3 1 0 2 8 7 1 3
16 FC Cologne 2 0 1 1 1 2 -1 1
17 Schalke 04 3 0 0 3 0 15 -15 0
18 Mainz 05 2 0 0 2 1 7 -6 0
H2H Comparison
08.03.2015 FC Cologne Eintracht Frankfurt 4:2
13.02.2016 FC Cologne Eintracht Frankfurt 3:1
04.04.2017 FC Cologne Eintracht Frankfurt 3:1
20.06.2020 FC Cologne Eintracht Frankfurt 1:1
18.10.2020 FC Cologne Eintracht Frankfurt 1:1
FC Cologne - Last 5 games
23.10.2020 Stuttgart FC Cologne 1:1
03.10.2020 FC Cologne Monchengladbach 1:3
26.09.2020 Arminia Bielefeld FC Cologne 1:0
19.09.2020 FC Cologne Hoffenheim 2:3
12.09.2020 VSG Altglienicke FC Cologne 0:6
Eintracht Frankfurt - Last 5 games
24.10.2020 Bayern Munchen Eintracht Frankfurt 5:0
09.10.2020 Eintracht Frankfurt Wurzburger 0:3
03.10.2020 Eintracht Frankfurt Hoffenheim 2:0
25.09.2020 Hertha Berlin Eintracht Frankfurt 1:3
19.09.2020 Eintracht Frankfurt Arminia Bielefeld 1:1
Markets Probability % Odds Value
  • 1x2
Bookmarks 1x2
BoylesportsBoylesports 26.00 1.06 19.00
Paddy PowerPaddy Power 2.88 3.50 2.25
BetfairBetfair 2.88 3.60 2.25
29.00 1.03 20.50
34.00 1.04 23.00
34.00 1.04 23.00
2.95 3.55 2.15
BetclicBetclic 2.85 3.62 2.32
BetwayBetway 7.50 1.30 5.00
Bet-at-home.comBet-at-home.com 13.50 1.12 8.25
Bet365Bet365 23.00 1.03 17.00
888Sport888Sport 29.00 1.04 19.00
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 RB Leipzig 5 4 1 0 12 3 9 13
2 Bayern Munich 5 4 0 1 22 8 14 12
3 Borussia Dortmund 5 4 0 1 11 2 9 12
4 Stuttgart 5 2 2 1 10 6 4 8
5 Borussia Monchengladb 5 2 2 1 8 8 0 8
6 Werder Bremen 5 2 2 1 7 7 0 8
7 Eintracht Frankfurt 5 2 2 1 7 9 -2 8
8 Hoffenheim 5 2 1 2 9 7 2 7
9 Augsburg 4 2 1 1 5 3 2 7
10 Wolfsburg 5 1 4 0 4 3 1 7
11 Union Berlin 5 1 3 1 8 6 2 6
12 Bayer Leverkusen 4 1 3 0 3 2 1 6
13 Freiburg 5 1 3 1 6 9 -3 6
14 Arminia Bielefeld 5 1 1 3 4 8 -4 4
15 Hertha Berlin 5 1 0 4 9 12 -3 3
16 FC Cologne 5 0 2 3 5 9 -4 2
17 Schalke 04 5 0 1 4 2 19 -17 1
18 Mainz 05 5 0 0 5 4 15 -11 0
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 RB Leipzig 3 3 0 0 9 2 7 9
2 Bayern Munich 3 3 0 0 17 3 14 9
3 Borussia Dortmund 3 3 0 0 10 0 10 9
4 Stuttgart 3 0 2 1 4 5 -1 2
5 Borussia Monchengladb 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
6 Werder Bremen 3 1 1 1 3 5 -2 4
7 Eintracht Frankfurt 2 1 1 0 3 2 1 4
8 Hoffenheim 2 1 0 1 4 2 2 3
9 Augsburg 2 1 0 1 2 2 0 3
10 Wolfsburg 3 1 2 0 2 1 1 5
11 Union Berlin 3 1 1 1 6 4 2 4
12 Bayer Leverkusen 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1
13 Freiburg 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
14 Arminia Bielefeld 2 1 0 1 2 4 -2 3
15 Hertha Berlin 2 0 0 2 1 5 -4 0
16 FC Cologne 3 0 1 2 4 7 -3 1
17 Schalke 04 2 0 1 1 2 4 -2 1
18 Mainz 05 3 0 0 3 3 8 -5 0
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 RB Leipzig 2 1 1 0 3 1 2 4
2 Bayern Munich 2 1 0 1 5 5 0 3
3 Borussia Dortmund 2 1 0 1 1 2 -1 3
4 Stuttgart 2 2 0 0 6 1 5 6
5 Borussia Monchengladb 3 2 0 1 6 6 0 6
6 Werder Bremen 2 1 1 0 4 2 2 4
7 Eintracht Frankfurt 3 1 1 1 4 7 -3 4
8 Hoffenheim 3 1 1 1 5 5 0 4
9 Augsburg 2 1 1 0 3 1 2 4
10 Wolfsburg 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
11 Union Berlin 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
12 Bayer Leverkusen 3 1 2 0 2 1 1 5
13 Freiburg 3 1 1 1 4 7 -3 4
14 Arminia Bielefeld 3 0 1 2 2 4 -2 1
15 Hertha Berlin 3 1 0 2 8 7 1 3
16 FC Cologne 2 0 1 1 1 2 -1 1
17 Schalke 04 3 0 0 3 0 15 -15 0
18 Mainz 05 2 0 0 2 1 7 -6 0
H2H Comparison
08.03.2015 FC Cologne Eintracht Frankfurt 4:2
13.02.2016 FC Cologne Eintracht Frankfurt 3:1
04.04.2017 FC Cologne Eintracht Frankfurt 3:1
20.06.2020 FC Cologne Eintracht Frankfurt 1:1
18.10.2020 FC Cologne Eintracht Frankfurt 1:1
FC Cologne - Last 5 games
23.10.2020 Stuttgart FC Cologne 1:1
03.10.2020 FC Cologne Monchengladbach 1:3
26.09.2020 Arminia Bielefeld FC Cologne 1:0
19.09.2020 FC Cologne Hoffenheim 2:3
12.09.2020 VSG Altglienicke FC Cologne 0:6
Eintracht Frankfurt - Last 5 games
24.10.2020 Bayern Munchen Eintracht Frankfurt 5:0
09.10.2020 Eintracht Frankfurt Wurzburger 0:3
03.10.2020 Eintracht Frankfurt Hoffenheim 2:0
25.09.2020 Hertha Berlin Eintracht Frankfurt 1:3
19.09.2020 Eintracht Frankfurt Arminia Bielefeld 1:1
Eintracht Frankfurt LineUps