Grimsby Town LineUps
Finished
League Two
  • Date: 23/02/2021
  • KO: 20:00
  • Ref: Robert Madley

Grimsby Town

  • L
  • L

2 - 1

(HT : 1 - 1)

  • Venue
    Blundell Park

Crawley Town

  • W
  • L
  • L
  • D
  • L
No commentary available

No News found

Simulation

There is a 35.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Crawley Town, at 41.7%, are heavy favorites to beat Grimsby Town who have just a 23.3% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Crawley Town 1.0 to Grimsby Town 0.7. In simulation wins, Grimsby Town upsets Crawley Town by averaging 6.1 shots and 2.8 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses.

Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Cambridge United 31 15 7 9 47 29 18 52
2 Forest Green Rovers 29 14 9 6 40 29 11 51
3 Cheltenham Town 29 14 8 7 38 26 12 50
4 Morecambe 30 14 7 9 41 41 0 49
5 Tranmere Rovers 29 14 6 9 40 36 4 48
6 Newport County 29 13 8 8 38 31 7 47
7 Exeter City 28 12 10 6 51 35 16 46
8 Salford City 29 12 9 8 39 25 14 45
9 Bolton Wanderers 30 12 8 10 38 40 -2 44
10 Carlisle United 26 13 4 9 37 27 10 43
11 Bradford City 28 11 7 10 32 31 1 40
12 Leyton Orient 29 11 6 12 35 31 4 39
13 Harrogate Town 30 11 6 13 34 37 -3 39
14 Crawley Town 28 10 8 10 38 37 1 38
15 Walsall 29 8 13 8 35 38 -3 37
17 Oldham Athletic 29 10 5 14 46 53 -7 35
18 Colchester United 29 7 12 10 31 39 -8 33
18 Port Vale 30 9 7 14 41 44 -3 34
19 Scunthorpe United 28 11 2 15 31 37 -6 35
19 Mansfield Town 29 7 13 9 37 40 -3 34
20 Stevenage 31 7 13 11 24 31 -7 34
22 Southend United 30 7 6 17 21 46 -25 27
23 Barrow AFC 28 6 8 14 33 39 -6 26
24 Grimsby Town 28 6 6 16 22 47 -25 24
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Cambridge United 16 8 5 3 22 13 9 29
2 Forest Green Rovers 14 6 5 3 19 16 3 23
3 Cheltenham Town 14 6 4 4 20 15 5 22
4 Morecambe 14 7 4 3 19 16 3 25
5 Tranmere Rovers 15 8 1 6 24 18 6 25
6 Newport County 14 8 3 3 17 14 3 27
7 Exeter City 14 8 2 4 29 16 13 26
8 Salford City 15 7 8 0 26 11 15 29
9 Bolton Wanderers 16 6 4 6 18 18 0 22
10 Carlisle United 13 9 1 3 27 16 11 28
11 Bradford City 14 6 4 4 15 13 2 22
12 Leyton Orient 15 7 4 4 22 13 9 25
13 Harrogate Town 14 4 4 6 11 15 -4 16
14 Crawley Town 14 6 4 4 21 15 6 22
15 Walsall 16 5 5 6 16 19 -3 20
17 Oldham Athletic 15 4 1 10 21 27 -6 13
18 Port Vale 15 5 4 6 21 18 3 19
18 Colchester United 14 6 5 3 21 16 5 23
19 Scunthorpe United 14 6 2 6 18 19 -1 20
19 Mansfield Town 14 2 6 6 18 23 -5 12
20 Stevenage 15 4 6 5 13 12 1 18
22 Southend United 15 4 1 10 13 23 -10 13
23 Barrow AFC 14 3 7 4 20 20 0 16
24 Grimsby Town 14 3 4 7 11 21 -10 13
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Cambridge United 15 7 2 6 25 16 9 23
2 Forest Green Rovers 15 8 4 3 21 13 8 28
3 Cheltenham Town 15 8 4 3 18 11 7 28
4 Morecambe 16 7 3 6 22 25 -3 24
5 Tranmere Rovers 14 6 5 3 16 18 -2 23
6 Newport County 15 5 5 5 21 17 4 20
7 Exeter City 14 4 8 2 22 19 3 20
8 Salford City 14 5 1 8 13 14 -1 16
9 Bolton Wanderers 14 6 4 4 20 22 -2 22
10 Carlisle United 13 4 3 6 10 11 -1 15
11 Bradford City 14 5 3 6 17 18 -1 18
12 Leyton Orient 14 4 2 8 13 18 -5 14
13 Harrogate Town 16 7 2 7 23 22 1 23
14 Crawley Town 14 4 4 6 17 22 -5 16
15 Walsall 13 3 8 2 19 19 0 17
17 Oldham Athletic 14 6 4 4 25 26 -1 22
18 Port Vale 15 4 3 8 20 26 -6 15
18 Colchester United 15 1 7 7 10 23 -13 10
19 Scunthorpe United 14 5 0 9 13 18 -5 15
19 Mansfield Town 15 5 7 3 19 17 2 22
20 Stevenage 16 3 7 6 11 19 -8 16
22 Southend United 15 3 5 7 8 23 -15 14
23 Barrow AFC 14 3 1 10 13 19 -6 10
24 Grimsby Town 14 3 2 9 11 26 -15 11
H2H Comparison
18.03.2017 Grimsby Town Crawley Town 2:1
29.12.2019 Grimsby Town Crawley Town 1:1
23.02.2021 Grimsby Town Crawley Town 1:1
Grimsby Town - Last 5 games
27.02.2021 Harrogate Town Grimsby Town
20.02.2021 Exeter City Grimsby Town
13.02.2021 Grimsby Town Tranmere Rovers
06.02.2021 Newport County Grimsby Town 1:0
30.01.2021 Grimsby Town Stevenage 1:2
Crawley Town - Last 5 games
27.02.2021 Crawley Town Exeter City
20.02.2021 Crawley Town Colchester United 1:0
16.02.2021 Crawley Town Stevenage 0:1
13.02.2021 Carlisle United Crawley Town
06.02.2021 Crawley Town Harrogate Town 1:3
Markets Probability % Odds Value
  • 1x2
Bookmarks 1x2
BetclicBetclic 2.88 3.13 2.36
Paddy PowerPaddy Power 2.88 3.20 2.40
BetfairBetfair 2.90 3.30 2.45
1.01 15.00 47.00
1.02 11.40 382.00
1.02 11.40 382.00
BoylesportsBoylesports 1.00 34.00 301.00
BetwayBetway 1.10 6.50 51.00
Bet-at-home.comBet-at-home.com 2.90 3.15 2.38
Bet365Bet365 1.03 15.00 501.00
888Sport888Sport 2.80 3.25 2.48
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Cambridge United 31 15 7 9 47 29 18 52
2 Forest Green Rovers 29 14 9 6 40 29 11 51
3 Cheltenham Town 29 14 8 7 38 26 12 50
4 Morecambe 30 14 7 9 41 41 0 49
5 Tranmere Rovers 29 14 6 9 40 36 4 48
6 Newport County 29 13 8 8 38 31 7 47
7 Exeter City 28 12 10 6 51 35 16 46
8 Salford City 29 12 9 8 39 25 14 45
9 Bolton Wanderers 30 12 8 10 38 40 -2 44
10 Carlisle United 26 13 4 9 37 27 10 43
11 Bradford City 28 11 7 10 32 31 1 40
12 Leyton Orient 29 11 6 12 35 31 4 39
13 Harrogate Town 30 11 6 13 34 37 -3 39
14 Crawley Town 28 10 8 10 38 37 1 38
15 Walsall 29 8 13 8 35 38 -3 37
17 Oldham Athletic 29 10 5 14 46 53 -7 35
18 Colchester United 29 7 12 10 31 39 -8 33
18 Port Vale 30 9 7 14 41 44 -3 34
19 Scunthorpe United 28 11 2 15 31 37 -6 35
19 Mansfield Town 29 7 13 9 37 40 -3 34
20 Stevenage 31 7 13 11 24 31 -7 34
22 Southend United 30 7 6 17 21 46 -25 27
23 Barrow AFC 28 6 8 14 33 39 -6 26
24 Grimsby Town 28 6 6 16 22 47 -25 24
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Cambridge United 16 8 5 3 22 13 9 29
2 Forest Green Rovers 14 6 5 3 19 16 3 23
3 Cheltenham Town 14 6 4 4 20 15 5 22
4 Morecambe 14 7 4 3 19 16 3 25
5 Tranmere Rovers 15 8 1 6 24 18 6 25
6 Newport County 14 8 3 3 17 14 3 27
7 Exeter City 14 8 2 4 29 16 13 26
8 Salford City 15 7 8 0 26 11 15 29
9 Bolton Wanderers 16 6 4 6 18 18 0 22
10 Carlisle United 13 9 1 3 27 16 11 28
11 Bradford City 14 6 4 4 15 13 2 22
12 Leyton Orient 15 7 4 4 22 13 9 25
13 Harrogate Town 14 4 4 6 11 15 -4 16
14 Crawley Town 14 6 4 4 21 15 6 22
15 Walsall 16 5 5 6 16 19 -3 20
17 Oldham Athletic 15 4 1 10 21 27 -6 13
18 Port Vale 15 5 4 6 21 18 3 19
18 Colchester United 14 6 5 3 21 16 5 23
19 Scunthorpe United 14 6 2 6 18 19 -1 20
19 Mansfield Town 14 2 6 6 18 23 -5 12
20 Stevenage 15 4 6 5 13 12 1 18
22 Southend United 15 4 1 10 13 23 -10 13
23 Barrow AFC 14 3 7 4 20 20 0 16
24 Grimsby Town 14 3 4 7 11 21 -10 13
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Cambridge United 15 7 2 6 25 16 9 23
2 Forest Green Rovers 15 8 4 3 21 13 8 28
3 Cheltenham Town 15 8 4 3 18 11 7 28
4 Morecambe 16 7 3 6 22 25 -3 24
5 Tranmere Rovers 14 6 5 3 16 18 -2 23
6 Newport County 15 5 5 5 21 17 4 20
7 Exeter City 14 4 8 2 22 19 3 20
8 Salford City 14 5 1 8 13 14 -1 16
9 Bolton Wanderers 14 6 4 4 20 22 -2 22
10 Carlisle United 13 4 3 6 10 11 -1 15
11 Bradford City 14 5 3 6 17 18 -1 18
12 Leyton Orient 14 4 2 8 13 18 -5 14
13 Harrogate Town 16 7 2 7 23 22 1 23
14 Crawley Town 14 4 4 6 17 22 -5 16
15 Walsall 13 3 8 2 19 19 0 17
17 Oldham Athletic 14 6 4 4 25 26 -1 22
18 Port Vale 15 4 3 8 20 26 -6 15
18 Colchester United 15 1 7 7 10 23 -13 10
19 Scunthorpe United 14 5 0 9 13 18 -5 15
19 Mansfield Town 15 5 7 3 19 17 2 22
20 Stevenage 16 3 7 6 11 19 -8 16
22 Southend United 15 3 5 7 8 23 -15 14
23 Barrow AFC 14 3 1 10 13 19 -6 10
24 Grimsby Town 14 3 2 9 11 26 -15 11
H2H Comparison
18.03.2017 Grimsby Town Crawley Town 2:1
29.12.2019 Grimsby Town Crawley Town 1:1
23.02.2021 Grimsby Town Crawley Town 1:1
Grimsby Town - Last 5 games
27.02.2021 Harrogate Town Grimsby Town
20.02.2021 Exeter City Grimsby Town
13.02.2021 Grimsby Town Tranmere Rovers
06.02.2021 Newport County Grimsby Town 1:0
30.01.2021 Grimsby Town Stevenage 1:2
Crawley Town - Last 5 games
27.02.2021 Crawley Town Exeter City
20.02.2021 Crawley Town Colchester United 1:0
16.02.2021 Crawley Town Stevenage 0:1
13.02.2021 Carlisle United Crawley Town
06.02.2021 Crawley Town Harrogate Town 1:3
Crawley Town LineUps