Sporting Kansas City LineUps
Finished
MLS
  • Date: 26/08/2020
  • KO: 02:40
  • Ref: Joe Dickerson

Sporting Kansas City

  • W
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • W

2 - 5

(HT : 1 - 2)

  • Venue
    Children's Mercy Park

Houston Dynamo

  • D
  • D
  • L
  • D
  • L
No commentary available

No News found

Simulation

There is a 21.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Sporting KC, at 58.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Houston Dynamo who have a 20.5% chance. In simulation wins, Houston Dynamo upsets Sporting KC by averaging 14.7 shots and 4.9 shots on goal. They average 2.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.9 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Sporting KC 2.4 to Houston Dynamo 1.4.

Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Philadelphia Union 21 13 5 3 41 18 23 44
2 Toronto FC 21 12 5 4 30 23 7 41
3 Sporting Kansas City 20 11 3 6 36 25 11 36
4 Seattle Sounders 19 10 5 4 38 18 20 35
5 Columbus Crew 20 10 5 5 31 17 14 35
6 Portland Timbers 20 10 5 5 44 33 11 35
7 Orlando City SC 20 9 8 3 35 21 14 35
8 New York City FC 21 10 3 8 28 20 8 33
9 Los Angeles FC 20 9 4 7 44 35 9 31
10 Minnesota United 19 8 6 5 31 24 7 30
11 New York Red Bulls 21 8 5 8 25 25 0 29
12 New England Revolutio 21 7 8 6 22 20 2 29
13 FC Dallas 19 7 7 5 24 21 3 28
14 Nashville SC 20 7 7 6 20 18 2 28
15 San Jose Earthquakes 21 7 6 8 31 45 -14 27
16 Vancouver Whitecaps 21 8 0 13 24 43 -19 24
17 Montreal Impact 21 7 2 12 30 40 -10 23
18 Real Salt Lake 20 5 7 8 24 31 -7 22
19 Inter Miami CF 21 6 3 12 22 32 -10 21
20 Chicago Fire 20 5 6 9 27 32 -5 21
21 DC United 21 5 6 10 20 34 -14 21
22 Houston Dynamo 21 4 9 8 29 35 -6 21
23 Colorado Rapids 15 5 4 6 26 26 0 19
24 Atlanta United 21 5 4 12 20 28 -8 19
25 Los Angeles Galaxy 19 5 3 11 24 41 -17 18
26 FC Cincinnati 21 4 4 13 11 32 -21 16
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Philadelphia Union 10 9 1 0 25 6 19 28
2 Toronto FC 11 6 3 2 14 7 7 21
3 Sporting Kansas City 11 6 1 4 22 16 6 19
4 Seattle Sounders 11 7 3 1 26 9 17 24
5 Columbus Crew 9 8 0 1 18 4 14 24
6 Portland Timbers 10 5 2 3 20 17 3 17
7 Orlando City SC 9 6 3 0 20 8 12 21
8 New York City FC 10 6 0 4 19 11 8 18
9 Los Angeles FC 13 8 3 2 38 19 19 27
10 Minnesota United 7 4 2 1 14 7 7 14
11 New York Red Bulls 9 4 1 4 11 11 0 13
12 New England Revolutio 9 1 5 3 6 8 -2 8
13 FC Dallas 11 6 4 1 18 9 9 22
14 Nashville SC 9 4 4 1 13 7 6 16
15 San Jose Earthquakes 10 3 5 2 14 16 -2 14
16 Vancouver Whitecaps 10 5 0 5 18 20 -2 15
17 Montreal Impact 12 4 1 7 16 20 -4 13
18 Real Salt Lake 12 4 4 4 14 16 -2 16
19 Inter Miami CF 9 4 2 3 12 13 -1 14
20 Chicago Fire 11 5 3 3 20 14 6 18
21 DC United 11 2 4 5 10 18 -8 10
22 Houston Dynamo 9 3 4 2 13 10 3 13
23 Colorado Rapids 6 2 3 1 12 9 3 9
24 Atlanta United 12 3 2 7 8 12 -4 11
25 Los Angeles Galaxy 10 3 1 6 13 21 -8 10
26 FC Cincinnati 11 2 4 5 5 10 -5 10
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Philadelphia Union 11 4 4 3 16 12 4 16
2 Toronto FC 10 6 2 2 16 16 0 20
3 Sporting Kansas City 9 5 2 2 14 9 5 17
4 Seattle Sounders 8 3 2 3 12 9 3 11
5 Columbus Crew 11 2 5 4 13 13 0 11
6 Portland Timbers 10 5 3 2 24 16 8 18
7 Orlando City SC 11 3 5 3 15 13 2 14
8 New York City FC 11 4 3 4 9 9 0 15
9 Los Angeles FC 7 1 1 5 6 16 -10 4
10 Minnesota United 12 4 4 4 17 17 0 16
11 New York Red Bulls 12 4 4 4 14 14 0 16
12 New England Revolutio 12 6 3 3 16 12 4 21
13 FC Dallas 8 1 3 4 6 12 -6 6
14 Nashville SC 11 3 3 5 7 11 -4 12
15 San Jose Earthquakes 11 4 1 6 17 29 -12 13
16 Vancouver Whitecaps 11 3 0 8 6 23 -17 9
17 Montreal Impact 9 3 1 5 14 20 -6 10
18 Real Salt Lake 8 1 3 4 10 15 -5 6
19 Inter Miami CF 12 2 1 9 10 19 -9 7
20 Chicago Fire 9 0 3 6 7 18 -11 3
21 DC United 10 3 2 5 10 16 -6 11
22 Houston Dynamo 12 1 5 6 16 25 -9 8
23 Colorado Rapids 9 3 1 5 14 17 -3 10
24 Atlanta United 9 2 2 5 12 16 -4 8
25 Los Angeles Galaxy 9 2 2 5 11 20 -9 8
26 FC Cincinnati 10 2 0 8 6 22 -16 6
H2H Comparison
22.07.2015 Sporting Kansas City Houston Dynamo 4:0
02.08.2015 Sporting Kansas City Houston Dynamo 3:3
10.09.2016 Sporting Kansas City Houston Dynamo 3:1
01.09.2019 Sporting Kansas City Houston Dynamo 2:5
08.03.2020 Sporting Kansas City Houston Dynamo 2:5
26.08.2020 Sporting Kansas City Houston Dynamo 2:5
Sporting Kansas City - Last 5 games
29.10.2020 FC Cincinnati Sporting Kansas City 0:1
25.10.2020 Sporting Kansas City Colorado Rapids 4:0
22.10.2020 Colorado Rapids Sporting Kansas City
17.10.2020 Chicago Fire Sporting Kansas City 2:2
15.10.2020 FC Dallas Sporting Kansas City 1:0
Houston Dynamo - Last 5 games
29.10.2020 Los Angeles FC Houston Dynamo 2:1
25.10.2020 Houston Dynamo Columbus Crew 1:1
19.10.2020 Minnesota United Houston Dynamo 2:2
15.10.2020 Houston Dynamo Nashville SC 1:3
10.10.2020 Inter Miami CF Houston Dynamo 1:0
Markets Probability % Odds Value
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Philadelphia Union 21 13 5 3 41 18 23 44
2 Toronto FC 21 12 5 4 30 23 7 41
3 Sporting Kansas City 20 11 3 6 36 25 11 36
4 Seattle Sounders 19 10 5 4 38 18 20 35
5 Columbus Crew 20 10 5 5 31 17 14 35
6 Portland Timbers 20 10 5 5 44 33 11 35
7 Orlando City SC 20 9 8 3 35 21 14 35
8 New York City FC 21 10 3 8 28 20 8 33
9 Los Angeles FC 20 9 4 7 44 35 9 31
10 Minnesota United 19 8 6 5 31 24 7 30
11 New York Red Bulls 21 8 5 8 25 25 0 29
12 New England Revolutio 21 7 8 6 22 20 2 29
13 FC Dallas 19 7 7 5 24 21 3 28
14 Nashville SC 20 7 7 6 20 18 2 28
15 San Jose Earthquakes 21 7 6 8 31 45 -14 27
16 Vancouver Whitecaps 21 8 0 13 24 43 -19 24
17 Montreal Impact 21 7 2 12 30 40 -10 23
18 Real Salt Lake 20 5 7 8 24 31 -7 22
19 Inter Miami CF 21 6 3 12 22 32 -10 21
20 Chicago Fire 20 5 6 9 27 32 -5 21
21 DC United 21 5 6 10 20 34 -14 21
22 Houston Dynamo 21 4 9 8 29 35 -6 21
23 Colorado Rapids 15 5 4 6 26 26 0 19
24 Atlanta United 21 5 4 12 20 28 -8 19
25 Los Angeles Galaxy 19 5 3 11 24 41 -17 18
26 FC Cincinnati 21 4 4 13 11 32 -21 16
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Philadelphia Union 10 9 1 0 25 6 19 28
2 Toronto FC 11 6 3 2 14 7 7 21
3 Sporting Kansas City 11 6 1 4 22 16 6 19
4 Seattle Sounders 11 7 3 1 26 9 17 24
5 Columbus Crew 9 8 0 1 18 4 14 24
6 Portland Timbers 10 5 2 3 20 17 3 17
7 Orlando City SC 9 6 3 0 20 8 12 21
8 New York City FC 10 6 0 4 19 11 8 18
9 Los Angeles FC 13 8 3 2 38 19 19 27
10 Minnesota United 7 4 2 1 14 7 7 14
11 New York Red Bulls 9 4 1 4 11 11 0 13
12 New England Revolutio 9 1 5 3 6 8 -2 8
13 FC Dallas 11 6 4 1 18 9 9 22
14 Nashville SC 9 4 4 1 13 7 6 16
15 San Jose Earthquakes 10 3 5 2 14 16 -2 14
16 Vancouver Whitecaps 10 5 0 5 18 20 -2 15
17 Montreal Impact 12 4 1 7 16 20 -4 13
18 Real Salt Lake 12 4 4 4 14 16 -2 16
19 Inter Miami CF 9 4 2 3 12 13 -1 14
20 Chicago Fire 11 5 3 3 20 14 6 18
21 DC United 11 2 4 5 10 18 -8 10
22 Houston Dynamo 9 3 4 2 13 10 3 13
23 Colorado Rapids 6 2 3 1 12 9 3 9
24 Atlanta United 12 3 2 7 8 12 -4 11
25 Los Angeles Galaxy 10 3 1 6 13 21 -8 10
26 FC Cincinnati 11 2 4 5 5 10 -5 10
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Philadelphia Union 11 4 4 3 16 12 4 16
2 Toronto FC 10 6 2 2 16 16 0 20
3 Sporting Kansas City 9 5 2 2 14 9 5 17
4 Seattle Sounders 8 3 2 3 12 9 3 11
5 Columbus Crew 11 2 5 4 13 13 0 11
6 Portland Timbers 10 5 3 2 24 16 8 18
7 Orlando City SC 11 3 5 3 15 13 2 14
8 New York City FC 11 4 3 4 9 9 0 15
9 Los Angeles FC 7 1 1 5 6 16 -10 4
10 Minnesota United 12 4 4 4 17 17 0 16
11 New York Red Bulls 12 4 4 4 14 14 0 16
12 New England Revolutio 12 6 3 3 16 12 4 21
13 FC Dallas 8 1 3 4 6 12 -6 6
14 Nashville SC 11 3 3 5 7 11 -4 12
15 San Jose Earthquakes 11 4 1 6 17 29 -12 13
16 Vancouver Whitecaps 11 3 0 8 6 23 -17 9
17 Montreal Impact 9 3 1 5 14 20 -6 10
18 Real Salt Lake 8 1 3 4 10 15 -5 6
19 Inter Miami CF 12 2 1 9 10 19 -9 7
20 Chicago Fire 9 0 3 6 7 18 -11 3
21 DC United 10 3 2 5 10 16 -6 11
22 Houston Dynamo 12 1 5 6 16 25 -9 8
23 Colorado Rapids 9 3 1 5 14 17 -3 10
24 Atlanta United 9 2 2 5 12 16 -4 8
25 Los Angeles Galaxy 9 2 2 5 11 20 -9 8
26 FC Cincinnati 10 2 0 8 6 22 -16 6
H2H Comparison
22.07.2015 Sporting Kansas City Houston Dynamo 4:0
02.08.2015 Sporting Kansas City Houston Dynamo 3:3
10.09.2016 Sporting Kansas City Houston Dynamo 3:1
01.09.2019 Sporting Kansas City Houston Dynamo 2:5
08.03.2020 Sporting Kansas City Houston Dynamo 2:5
26.08.2020 Sporting Kansas City Houston Dynamo 2:5
Sporting Kansas City - Last 5 games
29.10.2020 FC Cincinnati Sporting Kansas City 0:1
25.10.2020 Sporting Kansas City Colorado Rapids 4:0
22.10.2020 Colorado Rapids Sporting Kansas City
17.10.2020 Chicago Fire Sporting Kansas City 2:2
15.10.2020 FC Dallas Sporting Kansas City 1:0
Houston Dynamo - Last 5 games
29.10.2020 Los Angeles FC Houston Dynamo 2:1
25.10.2020 Houston Dynamo Columbus Crew 1:1
19.10.2020 Minnesota United Houston Dynamo 2:2
15.10.2020 Houston Dynamo Nashville SC 1:3
10.10.2020 Inter Miami CF Houston Dynamo 1:0
Houston Dynamo LineUps