Lille LineUps
Finished
Ligue 1
  • Date: 18/10/2020
  • KO: 21:00
  • Ref: François Letexier

Lille

    • W
    • W
    • D
    • W

    4 - 0

    (HT : 1 - 0)

    • Venue
      Stade Pierre Mauroy

    Lens

    • W
    • D
    • W
    • W
    • W

    Match Commentary

    Full Commentary

    No News found

    Simulation

    There is a 36.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Lille, at 44.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Lens who have a 19.0% chance. In simulation wins, Lens upsets Lille by averaging 7.1 shots and 2.6 shots on goal. They average 1.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Lille 1.0 to Lens 0.5.

    Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
    1 Paris SG 8 6 0 2 20 3 17 18
    2 Lille 7 5 2 0 13 2 11 17
    3 Rennes 8 4 3 1 16 10 6 15
    4 Marseille 8 4 3 1 11 8 3 15
    5 Nice 7 4 1 2 10 9 1 13
    6 Lens 7 4 1 2 10 10 0 13
    7 Angers 8 4 1 3 10 16 -6 13
    8 Montpellier 7 3 2 2 13 9 4 11
    9 Monaco 7 3 2 2 10 9 1 11
    10 Lyon 7 2 4 1 10 7 3 10
    11 Saint-Etienne 7 3 1 3 9 10 -1 10
    12 Bordeaux 7 2 3 2 7 5 2 9
    13 Brest 7 3 0 4 11 15 -4 9
    14 Metz 7 2 2 3 7 7 0 8
    15 Nantes 7 2 2 3 9 10 -1 8
    16 Nimes 7 2 2 3 9 11 -2 8
    17 Lorient 8 2 1 5 12 15 -3 7
    18 Strasbourg 7 1 0 6 6 16 -10 3
    19 Reims 7 0 2 5 6 13 -7 2
    20 Dijon 8 0 2 6 4 18 -14 2
    Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
    1 Paris SG 4 3 0 1 11 2 9 9
    2 Lille 4 3 1 0 8 1 7 10
    3 Rennes 4 2 1 1 7 6 1 7
    4 Marseille 4 1 2 1 5 5 0 5
    5 Nice 3 2 0 1 4 5 -1 6
    6 Lens 3 3 0 0 5 1 4 9
    7 Angers 4 2 1 1 5 5 0 7
    8 Montpellier 4 3 0 1 9 4 5 9
    9 Monaco 4 2 2 0 8 6 2 8
    10 Lyon 3 1 2 0 5 2 3 5
    11 Saint-Etienne 4 2 0 2 5 6 -1 6
    12 Bordeaux 4 1 3 0 3 0 3 6
    13 Brest 3 2 0 1 6 5 1 6
    14 Metz 3 2 0 1 5 3 2 6
    15 Nantes 3 2 1 0 7 4 3 7
    16 Nimes 4 1 1 2 7 9 -2 4
    17 Lorient 4 1 1 2 6 6 0 4
    18 Strasbourg 4 1 0 3 3 8 -5 3
    19 Reims 3 0 0 3 1 6 -5 0
    20 Dijon 4 0 2 2 3 6 -3 2
    Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
    1 Paris SG 4 3 0 1 9 1 8 9
    2 Lille 3 2 1 0 5 1 4 7
    3 Rennes 4 2 2 0 9 4 5 8
    4 Marseille 4 3 1 0 6 3 3 10
    5 Nice 4 2 1 1 6 4 2 7
    6 Lens 4 1 1 2 5 9 -4 4
    7 Angers 4 2 0 2 5 11 -6 6
    8 Montpellier 3 0 2 1 4 5 -1 2
    9 Monaco 3 1 0 2 2 3 -1 3
    10 Lyon 4 1 2 1 5 5 0 5
    11 Saint-Etienne 3 1 1 1 4 4 0 4
    12 Bordeaux 3 1 0 2 4 5 -1 3
    13 Brest 4 1 0 3 5 10 -5 3
    14 Metz 4 0 2 2 2 4 -2 2
    15 Nantes 4 0 1 3 2 6 -4 1
    16 Nimes 3 1 1 1 2 2 0 4
    17 Lorient 4 1 0 3 6 9 -3 3
    18 Strasbourg 3 0 0 3 3 8 -5 0
    19 Reims 4 0 2 2 5 7 -2 2
    20 Dijon 4 0 0 4 1 12 -11 0
    H2H Comparison
    03.05.2015 Lille Lens 4:0
    18.10.2020 Lille Lens 3:1
    Lille - Last 5 games
    29.10.2020 Lille Celtic
    25.10.2020 Nice Lille 1:1
    22.10.2020 Sparta Prague Lille 1:4
    04.10.2020 Strasbourg Lille 0:3
    25.09.2020 Lille Nantes 2:0
    Lens - Last 5 games
    25.10.2020 Lens Nantes
    03.10.2020 Lens Saint-Etienne 2:0
    27.09.2020 Nimes Lens 1:1
    19.09.2020 Lens Bordeaux 2:1
    13.09.2020 Lorient Lens 2:3
    Markets Probability % Odds Value
    • 1x2
    Bookmarks 1x2
    BoylesportsBoylesports 1.00 67.00 301.00
    Paddy PowerPaddy Power 1.95 3.00 4.00
    BetfairBetfair 2.00 3.10 4.20
    1.00 27.75 57.00
    1.01 34.00 201.00
    1.01 34.00 201.00
    1.80 3.45 4.05
    BetclicBetclic 1.95 3.23 4.22
    BetwayBetway 1.25 4.50 13.00
    Bet-at-home.comBet-at-home.com 1.02 19.00 100.00
    Bet365Bet365 1.00 34.00 201.00
    888Sport888Sport 1.00 751.00 1001.00
    Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
    1 Paris SG 8 6 0 2 20 3 17 18
    2 Lille 7 5 2 0 13 2 11 17
    3 Rennes 8 4 3 1 16 10 6 15
    4 Marseille 8 4 3 1 11 8 3 15
    5 Nice 7 4 1 2 10 9 1 13
    6 Lens 7 4 1 2 10 10 0 13
    7 Angers 8 4 1 3 10 16 -6 13
    8 Montpellier 7 3 2 2 13 9 4 11
    9 Monaco 7 3 2 2 10 9 1 11
    10 Lyon 7 2 4 1 10 7 3 10
    11 Saint-Etienne 7 3 1 3 9 10 -1 10
    12 Bordeaux 7 2 3 2 7 5 2 9
    13 Brest 7 3 0 4 11 15 -4 9
    14 Metz 7 2 2 3 7 7 0 8
    15 Nantes 7 2 2 3 9 10 -1 8
    16 Nimes 7 2 2 3 9 11 -2 8
    17 Lorient 8 2 1 5 12 15 -3 7
    18 Strasbourg 7 1 0 6 6 16 -10 3
    19 Reims 7 0 2 5 6 13 -7 2
    20 Dijon 8 0 2 6 4 18 -14 2
    Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
    1 Paris SG 4 3 0 1 11 2 9 9
    2 Lille 4 3 1 0 8 1 7 10
    3 Rennes 4 2 1 1 7 6 1 7
    4 Marseille 4 1 2 1 5 5 0 5
    5 Nice 3 2 0 1 4 5 -1 6
    6 Lens 3 3 0 0 5 1 4 9
    7 Angers 4 2 1 1 5 5 0 7
    8 Montpellier 4 3 0 1 9 4 5 9
    9 Monaco 4 2 2 0 8 6 2 8
    10 Lyon 3 1 2 0 5 2 3 5
    11 Saint-Etienne 4 2 0 2 5 6 -1 6
    12 Bordeaux 4 1 3 0 3 0 3 6
    13 Brest 3 2 0 1 6 5 1 6
    14 Metz 3 2 0 1 5 3 2 6
    15 Nantes 3 2 1 0 7 4 3 7
    16 Nimes 4 1 1 2 7 9 -2 4
    17 Lorient 4 1 1 2 6 6 0 4
    18 Strasbourg 4 1 0 3 3 8 -5 3
    19 Reims 3 0 0 3 1 6 -5 0
    20 Dijon 4 0 2 2 3 6 -3 2
    Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
    1 Paris SG 4 3 0 1 9 1 8 9
    2 Lille 3 2 1 0 5 1 4 7
    3 Rennes 4 2 2 0 9 4 5 8
    4 Marseille 4 3 1 0 6 3 3 10
    5 Nice 4 2 1 1 6 4 2 7
    6 Lens 4 1 1 2 5 9 -4 4
    7 Angers 4 2 0 2 5 11 -6 6
    8 Montpellier 3 0 2 1 4 5 -1 2
    9 Monaco 3 1 0 2 2 3 -1 3
    10 Lyon 4 1 2 1 5 5 0 5
    11 Saint-Etienne 3 1 1 1 4 4 0 4
    12 Bordeaux 3 1 0 2 4 5 -1 3
    13 Brest 4 1 0 3 5 10 -5 3
    14 Metz 4 0 2 2 2 4 -2 2
    15 Nantes 4 0 1 3 2 6 -4 1
    16 Nimes 3 1 1 1 2 2 0 4
    17 Lorient 4 1 0 3 6 9 -3 3
    18 Strasbourg 3 0 0 3 3 8 -5 0
    19 Reims 4 0 2 2 5 7 -2 2
    20 Dijon 4 0 0 4 1 12 -11 0
    H2H Comparison
    03.05.2015 Lille Lens 4:0
    18.10.2020 Lille Lens 3:1
    Lille - Last 5 games
    29.10.2020 Lille Celtic
    25.10.2020 Nice Lille 1:1
    22.10.2020 Sparta Prague Lille 1:4
    04.10.2020 Strasbourg Lille 0:3
    25.09.2020 Lille Nantes 2:0
    Lens - Last 5 games
    25.10.2020 Lens Nantes
    03.10.2020 Lens Saint-Etienne 2:0
    27.09.2020 Nimes Lens 1:1
    19.09.2020 Lens Bordeaux 2:1
    13.09.2020 Lorient Lens 2:3
    Lens LineUps