Show Leagues
Finished
Ligue 1
  • Date: 03/12/2019
  • KO: 21:05
  • Ref: Ruddy Buquet

Lyon

  • W
  • L
  • W
  • L

0 - 1

(HT : 0 - 0)

  • Venue
    Parc Olympique Lyonnais

Lille

  • W
  • L
  • L
  • D
  • L

Match Commentary

Full Commentary

No News found

Simulation

There is a 30.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Olympique Lyonnais, at 51.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Lille who have a 17.7% chance. In simulation wins, Lille upsets Olympique Lyonnais by averaging 6.5 shots and 2.7 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Olympique Lyonnais 1.2 to Lille 0.6.

Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 16 13 0 3 35 9 26 39
2 Marseille 16 9 4 3 22 18 4 31
3 Lille 17 8 4 5 21 15 6 28
4 Rennes 16 8 3 5 22 17 5 27
5 Bordeaux 16 7 5 4 27 17 10 26
6 Lyon 17 7 4 6 28 16 12 25
7 Saint-Etienne 16 7 4 5 20 20 0 25
8 Montpellier 17 6 6 5 21 17 4 24
9 Monaco 16 7 3 6 26 25 1 24
10 Angers 17 7 3 7 20 23 -3 24
11 Nantes 16 7 2 7 14 16 -2 23
12 Nice 17 7 2 8 25 27 -2 23
13 Reims 15 5 6 4 11 8 3 21
14 Brest 17 5 6 6 21 20 1 21
15 Strasbourg 17 6 3 8 20 23 -3 21
16 Dijon 16 4 4 8 11 18 -7 16
17 Amiens SC 16 4 4 8 19 31 -12 16
18 Metz 17 3 6 8 14 25 -11 15
19 Nimes 16 2 6 8 12 28 -16 12
20 Toulouse 17 3 3 11 19 35 -16 12
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 8 7 0 1 20 2 18 21
2 Marseille 8 5 2 1 11 7 4 17
3 Lille 9 7 2 0 16 4 12 23
4 Rennes 8 5 1 2 14 10 4 16
5 Bordeaux 8 4 2 2 15 6 9 14
6 Lyon 8 3 2 3 11 5 6 11
7 Saint-Etienne 8 3 4 1 11 7 4 13
8 Montpellier 9 6 1 2 15 8 7 19
9 Monaco 8 5 1 2 19 13 6 16
10 Angers 9 6 1 2 15 6 9 19
11 Nantes 8 5 1 2 8 5 3 16
12 Nice 9 5 2 2 17 12 5 17
13 Reims 8 2 5 1 5 3 2 11
14 Brest 9 4 4 1 15 6 9 16
15 Strasbourg 9 5 2 2 16 11 5 17
16 Dijon 8 3 3 2 8 8 0 12
17 Amiens SC 7 3 1 3 9 12 -3 10
18 Metz 8 2 3 3 10 10 0 9
19 Nimes 7 2 2 3 7 9 -2 8
20 Toulouse 8 3 0 5 9 13 -4 9
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 8 6 0 2 15 7 8 18
2 Marseille 8 4 2 2 11 11 0 14
3 Lille 8 1 2 5 5 11 -6 5
4 Rennes 8 3 2 3 8 7 1 11
5 Bordeaux 8 3 3 2 12 11 1 12
6 Lyon 9 4 2 3 17 11 6 14
7 Saint-Etienne 8 4 0 4 9 13 -4 12
8 Montpellier 8 0 5 3 6 9 -3 5
9 Monaco 8 2 2 4 7 12 -5 8
10 Angers 8 1 2 5 5 17 -12 5
11 Nantes 8 2 1 5 6 11 -5 7
12 Nice 8 2 0 6 8 15 -7 6
13 Reims 7 3 1 3 6 5 1 10
14 Brest 8 1 2 5 6 14 -8 5
15 Strasbourg 8 1 1 6 4 12 -8 4
16 Dijon 8 1 1 6 3 10 -7 4
17 Amiens SC 9 1 3 5 10 19 -9 6
18 Metz 9 1 3 5 4 15 -11 6
19 Nimes 9 0 4 5 5 19 -14 4
20 Toulouse 9 0 3 6 10 22 -12 3
H2H Comparison
12.09.2015 Lyon Lille 1:2
28.01.2017 Lyon Lille 1:2
03.12.2019 Lyon Lille 0:1
Lyon - Last 5 games
10.12.2019 Lyon RB Leipzig 2:2
06.12.2019 Nimes Lyon 0:4
30.11.2019 Strasbourg Lyon 1:2
27.11.2019 Zenit St. Petersburg Lyon 2:0
23.11.2019 Lyon Nice 2:1
Lille - Last 5 games
10.12.2019 Chelsea Lille 2:1
06.12.2019 Lille Brest 1:0
30.11.2019 Lille Dijon 1:0
27.11.2019 Lille Ajax 0:2
22.11.2019 Paris SG Lille 2:0
Markets Probability % Odds Value
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 16 13 0 3 35 9 26 39
2 Marseille 16 9 4 3 22 18 4 31
3 Lille 17 8 4 5 21 15 6 28
4 Rennes 16 8 3 5 22 17 5 27
5 Bordeaux 16 7 5 4 27 17 10 26
6 Lyon 17 7 4 6 28 16 12 25
7 Saint-Etienne 16 7 4 5 20 20 0 25
8 Montpellier 17 6 6 5 21 17 4 24
9 Monaco 16 7 3 6 26 25 1 24
10 Angers 17 7 3 7 20 23 -3 24
11 Nantes 16 7 2 7 14 16 -2 23
12 Nice 17 7 2 8 25 27 -2 23
13 Reims 15 5 6 4 11 8 3 21
14 Brest 17 5 6 6 21 20 1 21
15 Strasbourg 17 6 3 8 20 23 -3 21
16 Dijon 16 4 4 8 11 18 -7 16
17 Amiens SC 16 4 4 8 19 31 -12 16
18 Metz 17 3 6 8 14 25 -11 15
19 Nimes 16 2 6 8 12 28 -16 12
20 Toulouse 17 3 3 11 19 35 -16 12
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 8 7 0 1 20 2 18 21
2 Marseille 8 5 2 1 11 7 4 17
3 Lille 9 7 2 0 16 4 12 23
4 Rennes 8 5 1 2 14 10 4 16
5 Bordeaux 8 4 2 2 15 6 9 14
6 Lyon 8 3 2 3 11 5 6 11
7 Saint-Etienne 8 3 4 1 11 7 4 13
8 Montpellier 9 6 1 2 15 8 7 19
9 Monaco 8 5 1 2 19 13 6 16
10 Angers 9 6 1 2 15 6 9 19
11 Nantes 8 5 1 2 8 5 3 16
12 Nice 9 5 2 2 17 12 5 17
13 Reims 8 2 5 1 5 3 2 11
14 Brest 9 4 4 1 15 6 9 16
15 Strasbourg 9 5 2 2 16 11 5 17
16 Dijon 8 3 3 2 8 8 0 12
17 Amiens SC 7 3 1 3 9 12 -3 10
18 Metz 8 2 3 3 10 10 0 9
19 Nimes 7 2 2 3 7 9 -2 8
20 Toulouse 8 3 0 5 9 13 -4 9
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 Paris SG 8 6 0 2 15 7 8 18
2 Marseille 8 4 2 2 11 11 0 14
3 Lille 8 1 2 5 5 11 -6 5
4 Rennes 8 3 2 3 8 7 1 11
5 Bordeaux 8 3 3 2 12 11 1 12
6 Lyon 9 4 2 3 17 11 6 14
7 Saint-Etienne 8 4 0 4 9 13 -4 12
8 Montpellier 8 0 5 3 6 9 -3 5
9 Monaco 8 2 2 4 7 12 -5 8
10 Angers 8 1 2 5 5 17 -12 5
11 Nantes 8 2 1 5 6 11 -5 7
12 Nice 8 2 0 6 8 15 -7 6
13 Reims 7 3 1 3 6 5 1 10
14 Brest 8 1 2 5 6 14 -8 5
15 Strasbourg 8 1 1 6 4 12 -8 4
16 Dijon 8 1 1 6 3 10 -7 4
17 Amiens SC 9 1 3 5 10 19 -9 6
18 Metz 9 1 3 5 4 15 -11 6
19 Nimes 9 0 4 5 5 19 -14 4
20 Toulouse 9 0 3 6 10 22 -12 3
H2H Comparison
12.09.2015 Lyon Lille 1:2
28.01.2017 Lyon Lille 1:2
03.12.2019 Lyon Lille 0:1
Lyon - Last 5 games
10.12.2019 Lyon RB Leipzig 2:2
06.12.2019 Nimes Lyon 0:4
30.11.2019 Strasbourg Lyon 1:2
27.11.2019 Zenit St. Petersburg Lyon 2:0
23.11.2019 Lyon Nice 2:1
Lille - Last 5 games
10.12.2019 Chelsea Lille 2:1
06.12.2019 Lille Brest 1:0
30.11.2019 Lille Dijon 1:0
27.11.2019 Lille Ajax 0:2
22.11.2019 Paris SG Lille 2:0