Schalke 04 LineUps
Finished
Bundesliga
  • Date: 18/10/2020
  • KO: 18:00
  • Ref: Arne Aarnink

Schalke 04

  • W
  • L
  • L
  • L

1 - 1

(HT : 0 - 0)

  • Venue
    Veltins Arena

Union Berlin

  • W
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • W
No commentary available

No News found

Simulation

There is a 31.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Union Berlin, at 47.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Schalke 04 who have just a 20.7% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Union Berlin 1.2 to Schalke 04 0.7. In simulation wins, Schalke 04 upsets Union Berlin by averaging 7.8 shots and 2.8 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses.

Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 RB Leipzig 5 4 1 0 12 3 9 13
2 Bayern Munich 5 4 0 1 22 8 14 12
3 Borussia Dortmund 5 4 0 1 11 2 9 12
4 Stuttgart 5 2 2 1 10 6 4 8
5 Borussia Monchengladb 5 2 2 1 8 8 0 8
6 Werder Bremen 5 2 2 1 7 7 0 8
7 Eintracht Frankfurt 5 2 2 1 7 9 -2 8
8 Hoffenheim 5 2 1 2 9 7 2 7
9 Augsburg 4 2 1 1 5 3 2 7
10 Wolfsburg 5 1 4 0 4 3 1 7
11 Union Berlin 5 1 3 1 8 6 2 6
12 Bayer Leverkusen 4 1 3 0 3 2 1 6
13 Freiburg 5 1 3 1 6 9 -3 6
14 Arminia Bielefeld 5 1 1 3 4 8 -4 4
15 Hertha Berlin 5 1 0 4 9 12 -3 3
16 FC Cologne 5 0 2 3 5 9 -4 2
17 Schalke 04 5 0 1 4 2 19 -17 1
18 Mainz 05 5 0 0 5 4 15 -11 0
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 RB Leipzig 3 3 0 0 9 2 7 9
2 Bayern Munich 3 3 0 0 17 3 14 9
3 Borussia Dortmund 3 3 0 0 10 0 10 9
4 Stuttgart 3 0 2 1 4 5 -1 2
5 Borussia Monchengladb 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
6 Werder Bremen 3 1 1 1 3 5 -2 4
7 Eintracht Frankfurt 2 1 1 0 3 2 1 4
8 Hoffenheim 2 1 0 1 4 2 2 3
9 Augsburg 2 1 0 1 2 2 0 3
10 Wolfsburg 3 1 2 0 2 1 1 5
11 Union Berlin 3 1 1 1 6 4 2 4
12 Bayer Leverkusen 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1
13 Freiburg 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
14 Arminia Bielefeld 2 1 0 1 2 4 -2 3
15 Hertha Berlin 2 0 0 2 1 5 -4 0
16 FC Cologne 3 0 1 2 4 7 -3 1
17 Schalke 04 2 0 1 1 2 4 -2 1
18 Mainz 05 3 0 0 3 3 8 -5 0
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 RB Leipzig 2 1 1 0 3 1 2 4
2 Bayern Munich 2 1 0 1 5 5 0 3
3 Borussia Dortmund 2 1 0 1 1 2 -1 3
4 Stuttgart 2 2 0 0 6 1 5 6
5 Borussia Monchengladb 3 2 0 1 6 6 0 6
6 Werder Bremen 2 1 1 0 4 2 2 4
7 Eintracht Frankfurt 3 1 1 1 4 7 -3 4
8 Hoffenheim 3 1 1 1 5 5 0 4
9 Augsburg 2 1 1 0 3 1 2 4
10 Wolfsburg 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
11 Union Berlin 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
12 Bayer Leverkusen 3 1 2 0 2 1 1 5
13 Freiburg 3 1 1 1 4 7 -3 4
14 Arminia Bielefeld 3 0 1 2 2 4 -2 1
15 Hertha Berlin 3 1 0 2 8 7 1 3
16 FC Cologne 2 0 1 1 1 2 -1 1
17 Schalke 04 3 0 0 3 0 15 -15 0
18 Mainz 05 2 0 0 2 1 7 -6 0
H2H Comparison
29.11.2019 Schalke 04 Union Berlin 2:1
18.10.2020 Schalke 04 Union Berlin 2:1
Schalke 04 - Last 5 games
24.10.2020 Borussia Dortmund Schalke 04 3:0
08.10.2020 Schalke 04 Paderborn 5:1
03.10.2020 RB Leipzig Schalke 04 4:0
26.09.2020 Schalke 04 Werder Bremen 1:3
18.09.2020 Bayern Munchen Schalke 04 8:0
Union Berlin - Last 5 games
24.10.2020 Union Berlin Freiburg 1:1
08.10.2020 Union Berlin Hannover 96 4:1
02.10.2020 Union Berlin Mainz 05 4:0
26.09.2020 Monchengladbach Union Berlin 1:1
19.09.2020 Union Berlin Augsburg 1:3
Markets Probability % Odds Value
  • 1x2
Bookmarks 1x2
BoylesportsBoylesports 67.00 1.01 51.00
Paddy PowerPaddy Power 2.88 3.20 2.30
BetfairBetfair 3.10 3.20 2.30
31.50 1.09 8.75
25.00 1.02 19.90
27.00 1.09 8.65
2.65 3.05 2.55
BetclicBetclic 3.07 3.30 2.33
BetwayBetway 8.00 1.22 6.50
Bet-at-home.comBet-at-home.com 11.50 1.12 10.00
Bet365Bet365 26.00 1.03 17.00
888Sport888Sport 17.00 1.08 15.00
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 RB Leipzig 5 4 1 0 12 3 9 13
2 Bayern Munich 5 4 0 1 22 8 14 12
3 Borussia Dortmund 5 4 0 1 11 2 9 12
4 Stuttgart 5 2 2 1 10 6 4 8
5 Borussia Monchengladb 5 2 2 1 8 8 0 8
6 Werder Bremen 5 2 2 1 7 7 0 8
7 Eintracht Frankfurt 5 2 2 1 7 9 -2 8
8 Hoffenheim 5 2 1 2 9 7 2 7
9 Augsburg 4 2 1 1 5 3 2 7
10 Wolfsburg 5 1 4 0 4 3 1 7
11 Union Berlin 5 1 3 1 8 6 2 6
12 Bayer Leverkusen 4 1 3 0 3 2 1 6
13 Freiburg 5 1 3 1 6 9 -3 6
14 Arminia Bielefeld 5 1 1 3 4 8 -4 4
15 Hertha Berlin 5 1 0 4 9 12 -3 3
16 FC Cologne 5 0 2 3 5 9 -4 2
17 Schalke 04 5 0 1 4 2 19 -17 1
18 Mainz 05 5 0 0 5 4 15 -11 0
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 RB Leipzig 3 3 0 0 9 2 7 9
2 Bayern Munich 3 3 0 0 17 3 14 9
3 Borussia Dortmund 3 3 0 0 10 0 10 9
4 Stuttgart 3 0 2 1 4 5 -1 2
5 Borussia Monchengladb 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
6 Werder Bremen 3 1 1 1 3 5 -2 4
7 Eintracht Frankfurt 2 1 1 0 3 2 1 4
8 Hoffenheim 2 1 0 1 4 2 2 3
9 Augsburg 2 1 0 1 2 2 0 3
10 Wolfsburg 3 1 2 0 2 1 1 5
11 Union Berlin 3 1 1 1 6 4 2 4
12 Bayer Leverkusen 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1
13 Freiburg 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
14 Arminia Bielefeld 2 1 0 1 2 4 -2 3
15 Hertha Berlin 2 0 0 2 1 5 -4 0
16 FC Cologne 3 0 1 2 4 7 -3 1
17 Schalke 04 2 0 1 1 2 4 -2 1
18 Mainz 05 3 0 0 3 3 8 -5 0
Place Team GP Won Draw Lost GF GA +/- Points
1 RB Leipzig 2 1 1 0 3 1 2 4
2 Bayern Munich 2 1 0 1 5 5 0 3
3 Borussia Dortmund 2 1 0 1 1 2 -1 3
4 Stuttgart 2 2 0 0 6 1 5 6
5 Borussia Monchengladb 3 2 0 1 6 6 0 6
6 Werder Bremen 2 1 1 0 4 2 2 4
7 Eintracht Frankfurt 3 1 1 1 4 7 -3 4
8 Hoffenheim 3 1 1 1 5 5 0 4
9 Augsburg 2 1 1 0 3 1 2 4
10 Wolfsburg 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
11 Union Berlin 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
12 Bayer Leverkusen 3 1 2 0 2 1 1 5
13 Freiburg 3 1 1 1 4 7 -3 4
14 Arminia Bielefeld 3 0 1 2 2 4 -2 1
15 Hertha Berlin 3 1 0 2 8 7 1 3
16 FC Cologne 2 0 1 1 1 2 -1 1
17 Schalke 04 3 0 0 3 0 15 -15 0
18 Mainz 05 2 0 0 2 1 7 -6 0
H2H Comparison
29.11.2019 Schalke 04 Union Berlin 2:1
18.10.2020 Schalke 04 Union Berlin 2:1
Schalke 04 - Last 5 games
24.10.2020 Borussia Dortmund Schalke 04 3:0
08.10.2020 Schalke 04 Paderborn 5:1
03.10.2020 RB Leipzig Schalke 04 4:0
26.09.2020 Schalke 04 Werder Bremen 1:3
18.09.2020 Bayern Munchen Schalke 04 8:0
Union Berlin - Last 5 games
24.10.2020 Union Berlin Freiburg 1:1
08.10.2020 Union Berlin Hannover 96 4:1
02.10.2020 Union Berlin Mainz 05 4:0
26.09.2020 Monchengladbach Union Berlin 1:1
19.09.2020 Union Berlin Augsburg 1:3
Union Berlin LineUps