Show Leagues
Finished
Super League Championship Playoff
  • Date: 18/10/2020
  • KO: 13:35

Shanghai Shenhua

  • W
  • W
  • D
  • L

0 - 0

(HT : 0 - 0)

  • Venue
    Hongkou Football Stadium

Shanghai SIPG

  • L
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
No commentary available

No News found

Simulation

There is a 20.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Shanghai SIPG, at 71.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Shanghai Shenhua who have just a 8.4% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Shanghai SIPG 2.0 to Shanghai Shenhua 0.4. In simulation wins, Shanghai Shenhua upsets Shanghai SIPG by averaging 3.8 shots and 2.0 shots on goal. They average 1.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses.

H2H Comparison
23.08.2015 Shanghai Shenhua Shanghai SIPG 2:1
17.07.2016 Shanghai Shenhua Shanghai SIPG 1:2
28.02.2020 Shanghai Shenhua Shanghai SIPG 1:2
18.10.2020 Shanghai Shenhua Shanghai SIPG 1:2
Shanghai Shenhua - Last 5 games
19.10.2020 Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i Shanghai Shenhua
17.10.2020 Qingdao Huanghai Shanghai Shenhua
03.10.2020 Tianjin Quanjian Shanghai Shenhua
27.09.2020 Shanghai Shenhua Henan Jianye 2:0
26.09.2020 Beijing Guoan Shanghai Shenhua
Shanghai SIPG - Last 5 games
20.10.2020 Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors Shanghai SIPG
17.10.2020 Chongqing Lifan Shanghai SIPG
03.10.2020 Shanghai SIPG Jiangsu Sainty
28.09.2020 Chongqing Lifan Shanghai SIPG 1:0
26.09.2020 Guangzhou RF Shanghai SIPG
Markets Probability % Odds Value
  • 1x2
Bookmarks 1x2
Paddy PowerPaddy Power 6.00 3.75 1.50
BetfairBetfair 6.00 3.90 1.53
24.25 1.03 13.25
32.00 1.04 14.40
32.00 1.03 16.20
6.30 4.45 1.36
BetclicBetclic 5.70 3.97 1.56
BoylesportsBoylesports 101.00 1.01 51.00
BetwayBetway 13.00 1.25 4.50
Bet-at-home.comBet-at-home.com 24.00 1.14 5.90
Bet365Bet365 29.00 1.03 15.00
888Sport888Sport 18.00 1.10 9.00
H2H Comparison
23.08.2015 Shanghai Shenhua Shanghai SIPG 2:1
17.07.2016 Shanghai Shenhua Shanghai SIPG 1:2
28.02.2020 Shanghai Shenhua Shanghai SIPG 1:2
18.10.2020 Shanghai Shenhua Shanghai SIPG 1:2
Shanghai Shenhua - Last 5 games
19.10.2020 Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i Shanghai Shenhua
17.10.2020 Qingdao Huanghai Shanghai Shenhua
03.10.2020 Tianjin Quanjian Shanghai Shenhua
27.09.2020 Shanghai Shenhua Henan Jianye 2:0
26.09.2020 Beijing Guoan Shanghai Shenhua
Shanghai SIPG - Last 5 games
20.10.2020 Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors Shanghai SIPG
17.10.2020 Chongqing Lifan Shanghai SIPG
03.10.2020 Shanghai SIPG Jiangsu Sainty
28.09.2020 Chongqing Lifan Shanghai SIPG 1:0
26.09.2020 Guangzhou RF Shanghai SIPG