There is a 19.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Seattle Sounders, at 63.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Montreal Impact who have a 16.4% chance. In simulation wins, Montreal Impact upsets Seattle Sounders by averaging 13.8 shots and 4.1 shots on goal. They average 2.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 1.0 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Seattle Sounders 2.7 to Montreal Impact 1.4.